(CHICAGO, ILL. JANUARY 21, 2015). On March 5, 2015, Innovation Insurance Group, LLC. President Ty Sagalow will teach a 2 1/2 hour interactive workshop on Product Development at the Commercial Lines Seminar sponsored by NAMIC (the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies). This “pre-conference” workshop will be repeated in an one hour format the next day as part of the conference’s three day agenda.
Attendees will learn skills to create an efficient and economic product development process that will enable their company to find, evaluate, develop and launch new insurance products and services in a timely manner maximizing profit in the shortest time.
This workshop will focus on:
Why product development is essential to company growth and profitability
- The importance of providing customer value and getting customer (insured) input
How to develop and maintain a “culture of creativity”
- Best practices in product development process including:
- How to draft new to the market policy forms and underwriting guidelines
- How to create collaboration and partnership with your internal clients
- How to create senior management buy-in (and what to ask from them in return)
The session will include a “hands-on” role play where participates will have the implement what they have learned in the workshop and “pitch” a new product idea.